On select nights the Surrell Pop-up comes alive and Chef Aaron Tekulve showcases his take on Modern American Cuisine using the very best Pacific Northwest products. Partnering with some of our fantastic Washington wineries such as Delille Cellars, Darby Winery, Cairdeas Winery and Mark Ryan Winery along with our amazing farms like Steel Wheel, Willowwood and Whistle Train along with Surrell provides a unique, creative and delicious experience. The Surrell Pop-up dinners happen all over Seattle see the menus, locations and book your tickets today below or click HERE.
JUNE 16th COLLABORATIVE DINNer With chefs Aaron Tekulve, Mitch Mayers and baker Ben campbell
- A Trio of Bites...chicken liver pate donut, "Cheez-its", salmon rillette – Ben
- Parmesan churro, walnut pesto, 63 degree egg, crema, English peas, basil – Mitch
- Sprouted purple barley bread with brown butter - Ben
- Spring vegetables, goat's milk, burnt hay, chicken skin, tarragon – Aaron
- Duck tamale, tomatillo romesco, cotija, serrano, cilantro, duck chicharron – Mitch
- Braised Spanish octopus, turnips, fish sauce caramel, smoked pork, salsa verde, squid ink – Aaron
- Durum ciabatta, compressed strawberries, ricotta, balsamic, arbequina - Ben
- Pea and mint granita, lemon cream, EVOO – Aaron
- A collaborative peanut butter and chocolate dessert – Aaron and Mitch
July 13th & 14th TWO NIGHTS with cairdeas winery & Chef AARON TEKULVE in chelan
Menu's Coming Soon!
JULY 20th A NIGHT A THE CHEF'S TABLE WITH SPECIAL WINE PAIRING by amaurice cellars AT WHISK
We are so excited to be partnering with our friends at aMaurice Cellars! This dinner will feature a tasting menu focused on the micro seasonality of the Pacific Northwest in the mid summer. Be at the chef table to experience this intimate and exciting night.
Menu Coming Soon!
August 17th The ALL tomato dinner - 1 ingredient 7 courses 20 guests a tasting MENU EXPERIENCE AT THE BITE BOX IN QUEEN ANNE
It's BACK the All Tomato Dinner an exploration of the great tomato showcasing it's diversity and versatility over a 7 course tasting menu. Get your tickets while they last!
Menu and More Info Coming Soon!